Hyman heard the words “What is your name, where are you from?” shouted from a distance when he arrived at Ellis Island 119 years ago. We launched a Special Edition of the cherished LEMTOSH in order to respect his ambitious thoughts, even though the earth was not paved with gold as promised.
- Italian acetate and metal were combined by hand to create this item.
- has diamond-shaped rivets
- Keyhole nose bridge is cosy
- comprised of acetate nose pads
- seven-barrel hinge
- carvings from a MOSCOT temple
- Specialty gold titanium temple tips
- Zack Moscot of 5th Generation created the design and prototype in NYC.
- imported components and materials
Question & Answer
Nose Pads: Asian nose pads